Dental Payment Options
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following dental payment options.
1. We Accept Online Payments – Our system allows you to make online payments on a secure, 3rd party website. Please click this link to make your payment.
Care Credit – With our convenient payment plan administered by CareCredit, you can have the smile of your dreams today. CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, begin your treatment TODAY!
Care Credit can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. Care Credit offers a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, and it only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit. To learn more about CareCredit, call our office today!
3. Payment in Full, Cash or Check – Ask about our 5% courtesy discount for payment in full prior to the start of treatment for procedures over $1000.
4. We Accept Master Card, Visa
5. Employees of St Vincent Hospital – Patients that are employed by the hospital receive a discount. Ask us!
6. Patients Who Have Dental Insurance – We welcome dental insurance! We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance provider to verify benefits. As a courtesy to our patients, we complimentary file all insurance claims to your provider.