Apply At Indy Dental Health
New Grads Welcome to Apply!!
Friendly, high tech, fast-paced Northside Dental office is actively hiring for a full-time Hygienist. Our helpful cohesive tram members are excited to bring a new team member on board! Working days can be flexible and will be decided upon hiring.
***New GRADS welcome – Immediate interviews!
Applicants must possess the following:
- Dental Hygiene degree from an accredited Dental Hygiene Program
- Current State License
- Current CPR certification
- Meets current requirements to maintain state license
The main priority of this position is patient care and duties related to care.
A description of the minimum responsibilities of this position are:
- Update medical history, blood pressure and charting at each visits
- Provide prophylaxis and scaling and root planning services
- Apply pit and fissure sealants and fluoride treatments
- Clean and sterilize your treatment room
Please include professional references.
Compensation will be based on experience.