Full Arch Splint
The Comfort H/S Bite Full Arch Splint is a proactive step in protecting your existing healthy teeth. It is a clear, thin customized device that fits over your upper or lower teeth during sleep that can offset the effects of bruxing or clenching while protecting your teeth from daily wear and tear.
Full Arch Splint Support
Bite splints can make a world of difference for your bruxing and grinding patients, alleviating pain and preventing further destruction of existing healthy dentition. The Comfort H/S™ Hard Soft Bite Splint is the most widely prescribed bite splint due to its comfort and fit. Two layers make up the Comfort H/S Bite Splint: a 1 mm soft, comfortable polyurethane inner layer and a 3 mm hard, durable copolyester outer layer. The soft internal surface rests comfortably against the teeth and gums, while the hard occlusal surface provides durability and bonds with acrylic for easy modification.
All splints and nightguards are constructed to your bite specifications on the upper or lower arch. Each appliance will provide excellent fit and retention. All bite splints and nightguards come with a storage case to help maintain original shape for superior fit.
- Product Features Soft polyurethane inner layer rests comfortably against the teeth and gums
- Hard, durable copolyester outer layer
- Indicated for severe bruxing/clenching
- Ideal for patients who are allergic to acrylics or metal
Signs of bruxing and clenching
- Adanced wear on biting surfaces of teeth after years of clenching and grinding
- Vertical fracture caused by clenching
- Abfraction lesions due to grinding
Recommended Patient Cleaning Instructions
- Brush and floss your teeth before placing the Comfort H/S Hard Soft Bite Splint in your mouth.
- Do NOT soak the bite splint in mouthwash, denture cleaner or alcohol.
- Do NOT place the bite splint in hot or boiling water or expose to excessive heat (such as direct sunlight). This may distort the appliance.
- After use, rinse the bite splint with water and store dry.
- Clean the bite splint with soap and warm water only.
- If the bite splint becomes loose, tight or causes you any discomfort, contact your dentist immediately.